0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
•Hydraulic driven, self aligning belt drive; low maintenance and great durability.
• Fixed hammers with replaceable carbide teeth.
• Shreds up to 8” diameter hardwood trees.
• Designed to operate at 2,000 RPM.
• Adjustable push bar.
• Optional oil cooler available in both field and/or factory installation.
• Replaceable abrasion resistant AR400 wear plate on skid shoes.
• On-board pressure gauge easily viewed from operators station to monitor system pressure (N/A MM60E models).
• Deflector door standard to control particle size and discharge direction (optional for MM60E)